Technologies Ready for Transfer and Commercialization - Dried egg yolk powder
- Low temperature technology for the drying of egg yolk
- It is difficult to convert the egg yolk into a powdered form due to its higher amount of cholesterol
- This technology protects thermally labile vitamins present in the egg yolk
- Cost-effective, energy-efficient, rapid drying, moisture reduction, quality retention, and ease of operation as well as maintenance
- Better retained flavor and vitamins.
- Good rehydration and emulsion properties.
- Can be used in mayonnaise, custards and other bakery products