INDUSTRY ACADEMIA CELL
National Institute of Food Technology, Entrepreneurship and Management – Thanjavur (NIFTEM-T) has started Industry Academia Cell (IAC) for keeping the motto for strong linkages and collaboration between the food industries across the country for promotion of food industrial research and development activities, trainings and other joint initiatives.
The Industry Academia Cell (IAC) facilitates the activities of government recent move to utilize the industry CSR funds, exchange of innovative ideas among the students, faculty and industry, student placements, student internships, industrial visits, arranging guest lecture for student community on the recent trends and opportunities in food processing and train the students in association with food industries, etc. The cell also coordinates the Alumni Network for the growth of Institute and student’s community. We have strong network of Alumni and more than 400 alumni who are in leading companies as well as few successful entrepreneurs. The cell also connects with our alumni in various aspects such as research collaborations, arrangement Alumni lectures by distinguished achievers and knowledge sharing sessions.
Industry Academia Cell (IAC) committee
- 1. Dr. M. Loganathan, Director (i/c)- Chairman
- 2. Dr. N. Venkatachalapathy- Member
- 3. Dr. S. Shanmugasundaram- Member
- 4. Dr. R. Jagan Mohan- Member
- 5. Dr. K. Sureshkumar- Member
- 6. Dr. A. Amudhasurabi- Member
- 7. Dr. V.R. Sinija- Member
- 8. Dr. R. Vidyalakshmi-Member
- 9. Dr. R. Mahendran- Member
- 10. Dr. R. Meenatchi-Member
- 11. Dr. K.A. Athmaselvi-Member
- 12. Dr. D.V. Chidanand-Coordinator