Technologies Ready for Transfer and Commercialization - Foxtail millet cookies
- Foxtail millet is the oldest and one of the main cultivar in developing country especially India and China.
- Foxtail millet cookies has good balance of essential nutrients includes good source of protein and energy.
- It has rich source of micro-nutrients such as vitamins and minerals.
- It contains potassium, sodium, calcium, magnesium, zinc, manganese, iron, copper and phosphorus
- Brown sugar was used for the 100% substitution of refined white sugar
- Foxtail millet cookies are a highly popular ready-to-eat product consumed across all ages.