IIFPT campus is a melting pot of cultures with students from all over the country. The cultural club of IIFPT strives to serve this diverse community by conducting various extra-curricular activities and celebrations throughout the academic year. The club organises events in a wide range of domains including music, dance, drama, art, literature, photography and various other events to bring out the creativity of the students. We enthusiastically celebrate festivals such as pongal, onam, holi, dussehra, etc. together as one family.
Objectives of the club:
- To promote an all-round development of students besides academics.
- To provide the right platform for students to discover and develop new talents.
- To organise social, cultural and recreational activities for the college community amidst the hustle and bustle of college life.
- To improve the social and inter-personal skills of the students by organising events and competitions for the students, by the students.
Representatives of the Cultural Club
Dr. V. Chandrasekar,
Associate Professor (Food Engineering)
Dr. S. Vignesh,
Associate Professor (Microbilogy)
Student Office Bearers
- Joint-Secretary (Media and publicity)
‘iFESTY – Ignite your excellence’ is an annual inter-college fest organised by the club from the year 2020. The event provides the students an exposure in diverse domains of management, event organisation, finance, social interaction and also enhances their soft skills. The club has always encouraged and supported the students to take part in various inter-college competitions and they have brought laurels to our college.